My normal workshop programme has been on hold
due to covid-19 and restrictions on face-to-face meetings,
however I’m delighted to now be able to offer face-to-face sessions again,
so if you would like to book a workshop on any of the topics below,
either in-person or online, please get in touch.
* For further details, please click on the titles above
1. Feel Your Way from Stress into ‘Flow’
This workshop is aimed at supporting those who live or work in a stressful environment. It offers tools to help you:
- tune in to your body and become more familiar with the message it sends you, and what these mean
- start making the choices that support you without feeling guilty
- create a life that feels liberating, joyful, abundant and purposeful.
(Please contact me if you would like to book a workshop – I’m happy to tailor it to your specific situation.)
Click on this image to see
my conversation with
the lovely Sue Allsworth about this workshop which we were offering via the Mind Body Soul Studio.
However as the Studio is currently closed, I’m now offering these workshops via Zoom.
Tickets are available through
See No Bounds.
“9/10. Very Useful Information.
Great to go away with techniques to use”
“10/10. Everything in this workshop has been so useful
and relevant for me and my life at the moment.
I feel motivated and lighter.
I will take this away and USE it.
I will be returning!”
2. Introduction to Energy Healing for your animal friends
This workshop is for those who would like to learn how to use Energy Healing with their own animals. This helps to support recovery from illness or injury and is also great for general wellbeing, particularly as our pets get older. We’ll explore:
- how you can use energy to support your animal friend’s health and wellbeing
- how this deepens the bond between you
- and how it can support them in their senior years.
Please contact me if you would like to book and/or discuss tailoring a workshop to your requirements.
“Attending the Healing Workshop with Robyn and her Horses was one of the most enlightening, amazing and humbling experiences of my life. It has had a profound effect on me, in a positive way and has awakened a deep desire in me to learn and experience more about healing and especially with horses.”
3. Holistic Wellbeing for Dogs & Cats
Does your family include a beloved four-legged friend?
Would you like to learn some holistic ways to support their health and wellbeing?
If so, then this workshop is for you.
Learn how to give your furry, feathered or scaly friend a healthy and happy life, and how to create the best environment in which they can flourish and you can enjoy a wonderful and deep connection together.
4. Develop a better understanding of your animal friend
Have you ever wondered what your animal is thinking ?
Have you wanted to ask them a question but not known how?
Would you like to know their favorite food or toy, or if they are in pain?
Well, you can!
This workshop will start you on that wonderful journey of developing a greater understanding of your pet, what makes them tick and how they experience the world, allowing you to build that wonderful, deep bond and connection that makes life with them so special.
5. If horses could talk…
Does your horse suffer from recurring health or behavioral issues? Is this starting to impact on other areas of your life and taking up time and money that could be better spent on other things?
These workshops help you discover an even deeper understanding of the needs of your beautiful animal, and what he is communicating to you, so that the two of you can experience greater harmony together.
To find out more, or to book, please contact me.
*Please note these workshops are also available to buy, as a series of videos
“10/10 Well structured, well thought out workshop.
6. From Mindfulness to Beingfulness
‘Mindfulness’ has become a common concept these days and many people are benefiting greatly from this practice, however I feel that we can go further…
I believe we need to remember that we are more than just our mind: we are Mind, Body & Spirit.
So I came up with the concept of ‘Beingfulness‘! It’s all about exploring how we can step more fully into the joy and freedom of being our authentic ‘Soul Self’.
If you’ve been feeling:
- a bit lost, directionless or without a sense of purpose
- unsettled, or experiencing a sense of dis-ease that you can’t quite put your finger on
- that your life isn’t as ‘sorted’ or ‘together’ as you thought it would be
- a sense of ‘there must be more to life than this’
- make the choices that best support you
- get greater clarity on who you really are
- step more fully into your ‘Soul Self’
- feel more empowered and purpose-ful
- bring a greater sense meaning and direction into your life
If this sounds like it might be for you and you’d like to know more, just get in touch.
You can also see my blog post.
in creating greater balance, connection and flow
for you and your animals
The room here at EQUENERGY is a cosy and intimate space, allowing you to ask the questions that matter to you in a safe and supportive environment.
I like to keep the numbers small, meaning that there is time to focus on the issues that are relevant to you and your situation.
Alternatively, if you have a group of people who would like to attend a workshop together, and you can book a suitable venue, then I am happy to travel (within reasonable distance – please contact me to discuss).