1. Feel Your Way from Stress into ‘Flow’
This workshop is aimed at supporting those who live or work in a stressful environment. It covers topics such as:
- tuning in to your body and getting present
- relaxation tips
- self care
To see more about what’s covered in this workshop click here.
(Please contact me if you would like to book a workshop – I’m happy to tailor it to your specific situation.)
9/10. Very Useful Information.
Great to go away with techniques to use
10/10. Everything in this workshop has been so useful and relevant for me and my life at the moment. I feel motivated and lighter.
I will take this away and USE it.
I will be returning!
2. Basic Energy Healing for your animal friends
This workshop is for those who would like to learn how to use Energy Healing with their own animals. This helps to support recovery from illness or injury and is also great for general wellbeing, particularly as our pets get older. Topics include:
- what is Energy Healing and how does it work?
- preparing for and carrying out an Energy Healing session (including practical hands-on experience)
- how to close an Energy Healing session
To see further information about what’s included in this workshop click here.
Please contact me if you would like to book and/or discuss tailoring a workshop to your requirements
3. Holistic Wellbeing for Dogs & Cats
Does your family include a beloved four-legged friend? Would you like to learn some holistic ways to care for their health and wellbeing? If so, then this workshop is for you. Here you can explore species appropriate nutrition, and what makes your animal tick, so that you can help to keep them healthy and happy, and enjoy a deep and lasting bond.
To see what’s covered in this workshop, please click here.
4. Animal communication
Have you often wondered what your animal is thinking ?
Have you wanted to ask them a question but not known how?
Would you like to know their favorite food or toy, or if they are in pain?
Well, you can!
In this workshop we explore facial expression and body language and also how to tune in to your animal in order to connect on this deeper level.
To see what’s covered in this workshop, click here.
5. If horses could talk…
Does your horse suffer from recurring health or behavioral issues? Is this starting to impact on other areas of your life and taking up time and money that could be better spent on other things?
These workshops help you discover an even deeper understanding of the needs of your beautiful animal, and what he is communicating to you, so that the two of you can work together in greater harmony.
The video below gives an overview of the issues covered in the workshops.
(Technology isn’t my strong point, but it was so important to me to get this out to you, as I know that this could make such a difference to you and your horse.)
To find out more, or to book, please contact me.
*Please note these workshops are also available to buy, as a series of videos
10/10 Well structured, well thought out workshop.
6. Beingfulness‘Mindfulness’ has become a common concept these days and many people are benefiting greatly from this practice, however I have always felt that something is missing… It doesn’t fully take into account that we are more than just our mind: we are Mind, Body & Spirit. These divisions are artificial and it’s not actually possible to draw a line separating one from the other. Also each element contains others within it. But in order to be more holistic and balanced, I believe that we at least need to look at this wider picture in order to fully support our wellbeing. I have therefore come up with the concept of ‘Beingfulness‘. In this new course, I look at what I mean by this term, and how we can use it to develop a deeper understanding of ourselves and of how to support our wellbeing. For further information, please contact me.
in creating greater balance, connection and flow
for you and your animals
The room here at EQUENERGY is a cosy and intimate space, allowing you to ask the questions that matter to you in a safe and supportive environment.
I like to keep the numbers small, meaning that there is time to focus on the issues that are relevant to you and your situation.
Alternatively, if you have a group of people who would like to attend a workshop together, and you can book a suitable venue, then I am happy to travel (within reasonable distance – please contact me to discuss).